[Coco] Coco flash and SS/C.

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 18:53:35 EDT 2017

If anyone else is using the cocoflash and RS speech sound pak together I finally made time and finished my hack of the menu program. It speaks the name of the program you are loading. (as well as all the other changes)
It is a bit tedious to initially setup because of the SS/C's phonics but after it is flashed to the pak it is  a nice addition to the menu
If anyone is interested I can send you a copy of the hack