[Coco] BootMajik help needed

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Jul 5 14:48:17 EDT 2017

On Wednesday 05 July 2017 14:28:01 Kip Koon wrote:

> Hi Bill,
> I have been suffering from headaches and dizziness as well as having
> balance issues, but as I can, I would like to lend a helping hand.
> This sounds like a job for Clark Kent, the fastest typist in the
> world!  :)  I'll be here when you need me.  Take care my friend.

Lend your helping hand by getting yourself to a Dr. who knows neurology,
that has the same walk and waddle as the leadup to a pulmonary embolism
that came very very close to putting the ~30~ on the end of me a bit
over 3 years ago now. I don't recommend it as a way to die, its scary as
hell when you can't seem to draw a breath.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)