[Coco] Pac Man Version 1.01 - update already!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 13:26:40 EDT 2017

Glen, I usually have no problem with most download sites, but when they start requiring me to "update" my flash player just to download (or something similar), I get really suspicious. This usually means they are using a "special" version of flash player with their appointed ads to interrupt your normal "non-ad" flash player.
If this is the final version, why not just upload it to the Color Computer Archives?

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com