[Coco] Today's CoCo TALK will feature the world premier of Glen Hewlett's Pac-Man Transcode

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 09:20:43 EDT 2017

You've been reading about it in his blog, you've seen some clips of the
work in progress, today, we will have the world premier of the final 1.0
version of Glen Hewlett's Pac-Man Transcode on CoCo TALK!

2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, live on YouTube at
http://live.ogsteviestrow.com
Glen will join us to talk about the process of converting a Z-80 arcade
game to the CoCo 3.

Guess what else happened this week? The latest episode of the CoCo Crew
Podcast dropped, so, we'll have a listening party, we'll listen to the
Podcast and live stream it, and possibly chime in on some of the topics
brought up in the podcast.

This, and probably more, today on CoCo TALK!  Hope to see you there!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow