[Coco] Basic09 & Reading files

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 21 20:05:33 EST 2017

Unfortunately, I am not near a Coco (or emulator) at the moment, but depending on how you are getting the directory entry (GET, or a I$Read syscall), their are certain characters it stops on, I seem to recall (particularly with GET).
You are opening it with :DIR, I presume? Or are you opening the disk raw with /d[x]@?

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net