[Coco] XED & Xprint Manual

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon Feb 20 13:06:52 EST 2017

On Monday 20 February 2017 12:08:02 rcrislip wrote:

> <SNIP!> 8-)
>
> Hi Gene, your doctor probably already mentioned this, but my A1C took
> a nose dive when I followed your example AND ate beans, lots of beans.
> He told me that beans are as good if not better than any medicine at
> reducing A1C. It seems to have worked for me.
>
> Cheers

I've been reading labels carefully, and if its vanishingly low sugar AND
low carb, it's on my menu for sure. Lots of this stuff has all sorts of
sugar, hidden in the carbs label because its starchy. Beans, nearly all
the green veggie types that are never dried, are quite low sugar, and
low starch, aka carbs. And I'm finding out, low on gas too.  I think
dried, then rewatered types to cook them must be worse gas generators.

Toss about a heaping tablespoon of real butter into a can of baby Lima's
as they are heating and they're pretty tasty too.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)