[Coco] Coco flash

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Sun Feb 19 23:00:37 EST 2017

For those of you that have a Coco Flash unit, has anyone been able to flash
a cartridge ROM file to the unit using the PRGFLASH program?  I continue to
get the following error:

IMPROPER LOAD ADDRESS!  FILE MUST LOAD AT &H4000!

I have only tried this on 8K or 16K ROM images.

I'm using a CoCoSDC in SLOT4 of a Tandy MPI with the Coco Flash in SLOT1.
The MPI selector switch is set for SLOT4.  I have tried this on a Coco 2
and a Coco 3.

Thanks

-Ron

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 1:37 AM, Barry Nelson <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com