[Coco] Scans of stuff

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 19 16:12:57 EST 2017

I found a few issues of CoCo Ads that are not on the Color Computer Archive site, so I’d like to send them off to anyone who is interested in scanning and preserving them.

I also have scanned two issues of the Super-K Club newsletter - Larry Strawn published it. I have August and September 1986, and the September issue announced the coming soon CoCo 3. :)

I’m just not sure what to do with all of this — I need to toss out loads of stuff and want to make sure the CoCo stuff gets scanned and saved.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $2010 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)