[Coco] Mod10 Suggestions

William Mikrut wmikrut72 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:58:11 EST 2017

Thank you for all of the great suggestion!

I have implemented them and the byte count shrunk from 79 -> 65 ( Almost
20% reduction) and it actually runs faster without the excessive loop
overhead.

The only thing I didn't try was storing a variable in the DP ($0003)
because I always want my code to be completely independent of there it's
loaded.

Here is the revised version 2!

(A CoCo based CCD reader would be Awesome!
I wonder if Ingenico would be on board!!)