[Coco] Syscall to get attr file permissions

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Tue Feb 14 15:25:40 EST 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Taylor, Phillip L CIV
<Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil> wrote:
> I read the manual but I am unable to figure out how to point A to the file
> name /dd/cmds/test.  I learn better if I can see some example code please?

When I read this I though, there must be a typo in the manual. OS-9
would never use reg A as a pointer.

Then I read the manual and it says reg A is loaded with the path number.

The path number is what is returned by I$Open or I$Create.

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."