[Coco] Creating and loading big machine code files into RSDOS

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 13 22:19:19 EST 2017

On 14/02/2017 9:48 AM, Glen Hewlett wrote:

> I’m currently using lwtools to assemble my transcoded z80 pacman to
> the 6809 and I’m getting close to the $E00-$7FFF range...

Your *code* is close to 32KB? Wow! I found that my Knight Lore code was
roughly the same size in 6809 as the Z80 original! Yours is almost twice
the size??? Or is a significant portion of that due to implementing
tilemap and sprite emulation on the Coco?

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>