[Coco] PCB Assembly House Recommendation?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Feb 13 13:48:58 EST 2017

On 2/13/2017 12:42 PM, Zippster wrote:
> Great calculator Jim!  :)
I know.  I am not sure how I stumbled on it, but did so about 4 months
ago.  Prototypes are a breeze now, since many of these sites are very
flexible with what I send them, and just "get it done". Chinese DHL
service is pretty cheap and the boards arrive in no time flat.

I did not previously see the "PCB Assembly" tab on the calculator, but
plan to try it out (I have used OurPCB for over 10 years, and if you
need a verified partner, I can vouch for them, but they work best on
100-250 part orders, and I (and you no doubt) have a need for the 25-50
part range).

As a general rule, I do not solder things up myself, except for prototypes.

Jim