[Coco] The Coco3FPGA - Bringing the Color Computer 3 into the new Millenium!

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:17:10 EST 2017

The only downside to the extras (as far as a purpose built board) would be design complexity and cost.

You often see this when a project is proposed, and everyone brings up their wish list.  It can sometimes
be enough to discourage getting it done, but doesn’t need to be.

If we were able to decide just what hardware should be present, this is totally doable.

Of course, it would have to be endorsed by either Gary or Roger and supported by the group
to be successful.

- Ed