[Coco] The Coco3FPGA - Bringing the Color Computer 3 into the new Millenium!

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:41:55 EST 2017

It’s been talked about before a few times.  I looked at it earlier, and figured that cost would be
similar to what is is now with off the shelf dev boards.

More than that though, both projects have been in a state of flux development-wise, and it seemed
better to revisit the matter later.

It would be a good idea at some point for sure.

- Ed