[Coco] Bad choice

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Feb 7 11:22:01 EST 2017

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 07:53:27AM -0500, Bill wrote:
> Man, did I make a bad choice-selling all my Coco 'stuff' just because
> doctors thought I was about done. And now, well, all I can do is watch,
> read, and enjoy.
>

> My best wishes to those who have developed new and exciting hardware and
> software for our beloved Coco.
>

> Take care, and God bless.

Wow, Bill -- this seems like the 3rd or 4th time you've sold off your
collection, only to have to re-seed it with donations a few months
later when the health report changes. I hope your health stays steady
and good from here on out for a good, long while!

In the meantime, I would suggest that you find a good emulator to
satisfy your CoCo playtime -- perhaps one that runs in a browser:

	http://www.haplessgenius.com/mocha

That way, almost any machine can be a CoCo for you and there is nothing
for you or your heirs to have to unload on eBay when that inevitable
day finally comes...

Anyway...Happy CoCo'ing!

John