[Coco] toolshed tools lock up on ?FS ERROR disks

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Feb 6 22:33:54 EST 2017

P.S.  Alan, if you put T0S2 and T17S2 at $600 and $700, a nice way to
compare the two would be

10 POKE &HFFC7,0
20 GOTO 20

which will move the 32-column display window to $600.  Then you can
instantly see if the upper half of the screen looks like an updated version
of the bottom half that got plopped down on the wrong track.

Art