[Coco] CoCoSDC / SDC-DOS file corruption for RS-DOS?

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:02:51 EST 2017

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Nick Marentes <nickma at optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

> The SDC can corrupt when writing in double clock speed.... just like a
> real disk controller to floppies.
>
> Nick

That should not happen, and this the first report I have seen of such an
issue.  If you can provide specific details of any situation that causes
corruption, please report it to me so I can investigate.

Use the gmail address from the header of this posting.  Please include as
much information as possible, including CoCo model, 6809 or 6309, MPI or no
MPI, version of SDC-DOS, version of MCU firmware, etc..

- Darren