[Coco] Mass-extraction of DSK images.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 5 14:29:43 EST 2017

Does anyone know how to mass extract DSK images in to directories? I somehow did it when I first set my CoCo back up using the CoCoSDC. I have folders that are all my OS-9 files and RGB-DOS files in directories. I know I had some way I automated doing through DISK000.DSK to DISK255.DSK to do this.

I have maybe 500 DSK images from my old floppies that I had extracted in to files, but now I can’t find that so I am trying to do it again. I expect I did something from the command line (Mac) using toolshed tools (decb dsave, perhaps) but I can’t remember how I did it.

Anyone done this?

I’ll be sure to document it this time ;-)
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $2010 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)