[Coco] IRQ question

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 11:16:57 EST 2017

Although I have no experience with 6809 code, I have done a few ISRs for i86 computers and when I read the part about the ISR being "big" that also caught my attention.For debug only, reduce the ISR size by 50% (or more), removing or commenting out code that isn't critical to the game's functionality (if possible) and see if that improves behavior. Salvador