[Coco] Drivewire4

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 13:29:33 EST 2017

Bill,

There is a bash script with a .sh file extension in the directory where you
unzipped the DriveWire4 archive.  I have edited mine to have the java line
look like this:
java -server -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC
-XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:ParallelGCThreads=7 -XX:+AggressiveOpts
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.DefaultType=mozilla -Xmx128M -Xms128M
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar DW4UI.jar --backup

If you want a headless version I also for that use this:
java -server -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC
-XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:ParallelGCThreads=7 -XX:+AggressiveOpts
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.DefaultType=mozilla -Xmx128M -Xms128M
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar DW4UI.jar --backup --noui

If you do a headless option I would recommend using "screen" and starting
up a new virtual terminal and starting the DriveWire 4 server in that and
then detaching from that virtual screen.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |