[Coco] Electronic Computer Festival Badge Idea

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 17:02:00 EDT 2017

My first question would be: Would the badge have to use vintage components?

I know that the objective is to celebrate the 6809's 40th, but perhaps it can still be done with some clever design.
The 6502 and EPROM look way cool, but are bulky. The 6809 basically needs the same space.

From: Melanie and John Mark Mobley <johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com>To: "coco at maltedmedia.com" <coco at maltedmedia.com>Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017, 3:49:11 PM CDTSubject: [Coco] Electronic Computer Festival Badge Idea
Men,

Electronic Computer Festival Badge Idea.

http://www.sunrise-ev.com/6502.htm

http://www.sunrise-ev.com/photos/6502/badge-manual.pdf

It is actually more than just a badge.  It has a serial port where you can
use it like a computer.

The 40th Anniversary of the 6809 is (1978 + 40 =) 2018.

What can we do in the next 7 months?

The CoCoFEST is April 21, 2017.  We could use the badge at any festival.

I think the badge would need to be optional because of the cost.

John Mark Mobley