[Coco] Tandy Assembly

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Aug 28 19:06:14 EDT 2017

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 20:46:47 +0000
Rietveld Rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> If I get anyone  with some spare time I can bring 2 coco's, 2 multi
> paks, 2 SDC's and 2 pairs of drives.

[big snip]

> > Hate to ask but...
> >
> > I will be going to tandy assembly.   I came across 3 disk
> > containers full of sidk. Many with 10 or more programs on them. I
> > want to go through all of them but just seem to be overwhelmed with
> > this task.    Would anyone going be interested in helping to sort
> > and convert them to. Dsk.

[nudder snip]

Rietveld:

  You should get a table (with 2 chairs) and charge a buck for
sitting down and converting a couple of floppys to dsk. Good place to
rest up a bit during the show.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Facts are facts and will not disappear on account of your likes.
    -- Jawaharlal Nehru