[Coco] CoCoTALK! podcast all caught up!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:11:46 EDT 2017

Thanks everybody, I like to think of CoCoTALK! as the
in-between-meal-snacks to help curb the cravings of waiting for the monthly
main course of the CoCo Crew Podcast, there is no substitute or
replacement, for the greatest CoCo Podcast, nay, the greatest Podcast ever,
in the history of human civilization.  The CoCo Crew Podcast is the single
most important and influential advocate of the CoCo, CoCoFEST! the
community, and the projects that continue to happen.

I also need to thank the people who show up each week both to be on the
discussion panel as well as to be part of the viewing audience, without the
support of the community none of this would be worth doing.

CoCo Crew inspired me to go to CoCoFEST! and CoCoFEST! inspired CoCoTALK!
The things that happen on the mailing list, Facebook and the CoCo Crew
Podcast give us something new to talk about each week, so the inspiration
is cyclical.

CoCoForever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow