[Coco] msg from John Turner this morning

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 19:21:21 EDT 2017

We talked about this today on CoCoTALK! Jim Brain was able to help us
decipher some of the schematics and PCB designs all of which look pretty
cool.
A few things came from this, first, the amount of work needed to "process"
the files, Jim said there was a quicker/easier way to do it, but I'd screw
up trying to explain it.
Also, there may be some missing interpretation on John Turner Jr? Did he
just leave home, or has he left us completely as in passed away?

Here is a link to the video replay, this segment was at the very end, where
Jim showed the current designs and kind of went through them, Barry Nelson
also added to the discussion and interpretation.
https://youtu.be/Ni9HNcLc7kI

The audio podcast version of this episode will be published tomorrow, but
it's not as interesting to listen to as it is to look at.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com

Website:  http://ogsteviestrow.com