[Coco] Please remove from the COCO forum

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 12:09:31 EDT 2017

Although, to do this, would he need to have the login credentials?

If he is legitimately in the list, he also should have gotten an email with these credentials.

Also, I thought it was possible to unsubscribe by sending a command email to a specific email address (not this group). I believe information is contained in that aforementioned email. Salvador

From: David Ladd <davidwladd at gmail.com>To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017, 8:11:33 PM CDTSubject: Re: [Coco] Please remove from the COCO forum
George,

You remove yourself from the list by going to:

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                     |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &    http://www.theterrorzone.com   |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                   |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                   |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |