[Coco] Trump killed the Color Computer Archive site?

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Aug 24 20:37:40 EDT 2017

On Thursday 24 August 2017 13:33:52 David Ladd wrote:

> Ed,
>
> It apears to be a DNS thing.  If your computer or router is caching
> the DNS requests then the website comes up fine.  I tested it on my
> phone while on LTE and I can not get to the website, but when using my
> network I can.
>
> So Barry is right there is a problem.
>
> Just not sure where the problem is specifically.  Though it is for
> sure related to DNS.

That I suppose is possible, but db.us.clamav.net is also being plagued by
come and go connections as evidenced by nearly everyone on the planet
using that database src to keep their anti-virus software up to date.
Freeloader me runs freshclam 4x a day, paying customers at hourly or
less intervals.

I'd suspect its more than dreamhost being ddos'd.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)