[Coco] Best emulator for Windows nowadays?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 17:01:15 EDT 2017

The two "main", but definitely not the only emulators around, are VCC and MAME. If I were to recommend anything, I would say get them both and be happy :-).

VCC is simpler to get running while MAME needs a little work to get it going. On the flip side, MAME has been favorably criticized for its great debugging capabilities.

To start with I got VCC and have been happy with it. Once I needs more debugging capabilities I will get MAME.

Salvador