[Coco] Looking for some community input

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 18:05:20 EDT 2017

I'm trying to compile resources for the CoCo community.

My CoCo links page, has expanded to a CoCo links web site which is
http://imacoconut.com

I have a lot of links there but I'm sure I'm missing many more, such as,
how to get to:  OS-9, LW-Tools, and Tool Shed, for starters.

If you or someone you know has a blog or project site, etc., send me the
links and I'll add them.

CoCoTALK! live stream and podcast suggestions:

We're coming up on week 23 of our weekly live talk show about the CoCo, and
we're always looking for new topics, suggestions, and even submissions if
you have something..

We have two regular segments now;  NewbieTALK! and TechTALK!  covering both
ends of the technical spectrum, if you have some beginner or highly
technical topics you'd like to suggest/ask/weigh in on, or just hear others
discuss, let us know.

Previous episodes of CoCoTALK! available in audio and video replay form at
http://cocotalk.live

The more ideas we get, the more, hopefully decent quality content we can
provide.. Until then... CoCo Forever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com