[Coco] More CoCoTALK! available!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:09:08 EDT 2017

Thanks David, w'ere now up to Episode 13 in audio format, anyone interested
can just subscribe to the show with their favorite pod catcher.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow
CoCoTALK! the nation's leading live talk show featuring the Tandy Color
Computer
http://cocotalk.live