[Coco] SDC DOS 1.5 update problem on older SDC

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 23:42:31 EDT 2017

Hi.   I updated my new SDC to DOS 1.5 and MCU 120.    Everything works perfectly
I just updated my old SDC from 1.2 to 1.5 and upgraded MCU to 120.   Now when I do a DRIVE 1, OFF or DRIVE 0, OFF, and try to access the physical drive it starts up but just spins endlessly without reading the floppy. I get the same results whether I am using the SD card that was in it or swap in the SD card from my new SDC. (both are identical anyway)

Any idea why the older SDC is behaving differently than the new one?