[Coco] MC10 disk drive interface

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 00:32:02 EDT 2017

All the files for the interface are available in the Yahoo! MC-10 Group

Indeed I assembled the first (and seemingly) only run of these interfaces.
I kept one after all the testing and Darren apparently sold the rest of
them to a French users group, other than that I don't think he has any of
those available.

My guess is that with the development of the MCX-128 expansion there was no
point to pursue this drive interface project forward, The MXC-128 enhanced
MC-10 Basic and this interface's (MCX-32) are not compatible, the thing I
miss the most on MCX-128 is the lack of joystick support... always a
compromise here and there MCX-128 makes up for that with a beefier BASIC
implementation to take advantage of the expansion module.

The files in the Yahoo! group include the documentation, schematics, PC
Board build files and the programming for the Altera MAX 3000A CPLD.

Perhaps the files for this project could be hosted also at the CoCo
Archive, if Darren would green light it I'd be happy to package the Group
files and post.

-- RP