[Coco] 8 episodes and 3 interviews available on the CoCoTALK! podcast

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:42:02 EDT 2017

The YouTube replays have all 21 of our current episodes and over a dozen of
our interviews for video replay, but now, for your listening pleasure, we
have 8 episodes already ported to audio format, and 3 great interviews!

Curtis Boyle talks NitrOS9 and shares his cool CoCo game controller
collection

Rick Adams talks about his game projects, Delphi, Rasberry Pi development,
his consulting for the TV-Series "Halt and Catch Fire" and his web port of
"The Colossal Cave" text adventure to the web, and more

And, just now, Dale Lear, author of Double Back, Color Baseball, DL-Logo
and many other great titles is available.

When you need more Cowbell and just got to hear more people talking about
Color Computer stuff, we're hoping to provide some supplementary listening
to help fill the void of 29 days waiting for another episode of the CoCo
Crew Podcast, and, if you have't finished listen to all of those episodes,
take care of those first... priorities.

Visit http://cocotalk.live for all this great content.

CoCo Forever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow
CoCoTALK! the nation's leading live talk show featuring the Tandy Color
Computer
http://cocotalk.live