[Coco] Community bumper request for CoCoTALK!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:05:47 EDT 2017

We're looking to include a bunch of cool bumper clips in our future
episodes of CoCoTALK! live, as well as in at least 14 more that have yet to
be converted to audio podcasts.

A bumper is something like:

"Hi, this is (your name) and you are (watching/listening to) CoCoTALK!"

That's the short and sweet version, you could get more specific such as:
"Hi this is (your name) author or creator of (insert your thing here), and
you're watching/listening to CoCoTALK!"

You get the idea.  You can make it short and sweet, if you want to make it
a fancy production, even better, if you want to be funny, whatever, let
your creative juices flow and use full artistic license on whatever you
create.

You can submit them via email to cocotalk at cocotalk.live and they can be in
either audio and/or video format, if the file is too large for email we can
arrange a Google Drive or Drop Box file share.

If you are sending audio-only, consider sending a photo with it, so when we
air it live on YouTube people can see who they are listening to.

If you don't want to bother recording one yourself, we can arrange a Skype
call, and I can record you directly, add me on Skype as ogStevieStrow

Looking forward to including as many community members as possible, this is
our show about our machine, let's make the CoCo great again (not that it
ever wasn't) just paraphrasing somebody.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow
CoCoTALK! the nation's leading live talk show featuring the Tandy Color
Computer
http://cocotalk.live