[Coco] CoCoTALK! Episode 21 is live today @ 2:00 PM EDT

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 22:19:57 EDT 2017

If you missed it live, the video replay can be watched at:
https://youtu.be/FnzaO8xAeZM

We're up to episode 07 in audio podcast format, along with two interviews,
check out all things CoCoTALK! at http://cocotalk.live

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow
CoCoTALK! the nation's leading live talk show featuring the Tandy Color
Computer
http://cocotalk.live

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Steve Strowbridge <ogsteviestrow at gmail.com