[Coco] Orchestra90 for Dragon works on an MPI

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 17:13:18 EDT 2017

Thank you for all the hard work Pere and Stewart.  :)

Just to clarify for everyone, the Dragon version of the ROM that shipped in the CoCoDAC-16
carts does work to load and save song files from tape.  The improvement Pere and Stewart
have done here is to enable it’s use alongside the CoCo SDC or floppy drive if you have
an MPI in your Dragon, and wish to load and save files that way.

- Ed