[Coco] CoCoTALK! is now available in podcast form

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 23:31:42 EDT 2017

It's not the TARDIS, Michael, it's the double speed poke, try it some time,
works for me, the wife's not so crazy about it though :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow