[Coco] Darth CoCo

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 06:57:14 EDT 2017

That recent black CoCo on eBay was mine. lol. Sold my super white 'Hoth'
model first, then 'Darth' and right now I'm selling my 'StormTrooper' CoCo
with Hitachi CPU.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/263119345269

Think the evil colors always look best but they are terrible at playing
Galactic Attack. Can't seem to shoot straight when using the StormTrooper
CoCo.

I've been thinking that an 'interesting' color is to match that 80s awful
New Zealand computer that came in yellow. Think it was a Poly something.
Would be very 2001 movie like. I've also always been keen on the crazy
color schemes of the MSX error machines. And a CoCo 2 painted to look like
a CoCo 1. lol.

Cheers,
Carlos Camacho
Color Computer Store