[Coco] MAME FDC Issue that can cause corruption

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 20:30:30 EDT 2017

Glen,

Yes it is cool, but one of the devs already says a patch has been pushed to
the repo and from the way it looks isn't Ciaran's code.

So I am waiting for MSYS64/git to finish processing the
changes.....tap.tap.tap...and as soon as that is done I will try building a
updated version on my system to test their code out.  Hopefully it works.
I know Ciaran's does.  I will update you to let you know how my tests go
with what was pushed.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |