[Coco] 24 and 28 pin Eprom

David Jones goofy_36 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 09:32:47 EDT 2017

Just make sure to use EPROM with lower programming voltages.  That programmer can't do higher voltages.  So I usually stick with the 27CXXX parts.
David

    On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 7:55 AM, Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:

 The 27C256 EPROM could also replace the ROMs in the older CoCos if you know what you're doing. You could even replace two ROMs (BASIC and Ext BASIC) with a single 27C256 but that would require a little more work.

Dave