[Coco] 24 and 28 pin Eprom

Jim Veneskey coco at bifftech.com
Wed Aug 2 07:40:14 EDT 2017

Have you read this lengthly discussion on the TL866?
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/blog/eevblog-411-minipro-tl866-universal-programmer-review/

(I read the entire thing last week - and then bought one myself)

Especially reply #268 where radioman makes his firmware flashing utility
available.
I used it last week to change my TL866CS into a TL866A.
Then it is just a simple matter of buying and installing the header -
Digikey part #S9493-ND

Jim