[Coco] 24 and 28 pin Eprom

Michael E Kent mikekent at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 2 07:31:22 EDT 2017

I am also interested in a ROM burner for this and other applications

Anyone know the difference in the TL866A and TL866CS models?

The majority have adapters for many styles and packages.

Watched a guy repair Agilent Power supply with a dead pic on Youtube, purchased a new one and flashed rom with an image found on the interwebs ;-)  very cool application

Mike