[Coco] Truchet Tile Maze Generator

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 03:29:03 EDT 2017

Hi Andrew!
That is an amazing little program.  How long did it take for you to modify that for the low resolution graphics screen.  I'd like to see what you come up with for the high resolution graphics screen on the CoCo3FPGA!  Now that would look really cool indeed!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc