[Coco] MAME FDC Issue that can cause corruption

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 12:02:30 EDT 2017

Barry,

That would be good to test on version 0.188 on the Mac.  So far my current
tests were done using the Official 32bit & 64bit Windows Binaries for
version 0.188

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |