[Coco] [COCO] MAME FDC Issue that can cause corruption

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:27:44 EDT 2017

Salvador,

You can link the videos if you want, but I did not make them public so
everyone on YouTube would be able to search for them.  I just wanted to be
able to just show these to the development team and those whom do use MAME
for the CoCo for now that there is a issue and I was able to re-produce
it.  I have been able to re-produce the issue in both 32bit and 64bit
Official 0.188 Windows Binaries.

Also I found if you wait till the drive motor shuts off and do a DIR on the
other drive the directory shows up correctly.

I am currently uploading another video showing my tests in the Official
32bit Windows Binary right now so that I have documented proof it is
re-producible in both binaries.

Well I guess the video is done uploading and processing already so here is
the link for you to look at if you like:
https://youtu.be/yWdGQMb_qGU

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |