[Coco] Interesting problem with multi-pak and CC3 and OS9L2 / Nitros9

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 30 20:48:41 EDT 2016

I know you mentioned you verified the PAL upgrade, but are you
absolutely sure?  Only ask because what you describe sounds like what I
ran into with coco3 and un-upgraded MPI (not os9, my own project).  I
was writing a program that relied on interrupts to blink a cursor and
collect keyboard input, and it worked great until I tried my multipak.
So then I upgraded it and problem was solved.

Anyone remember what the quick test is for PAL/lousy MPI?
-RobertH