[Coco] CocoNIC

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:21:44 EDT 2016

Jim, good work on the card :D  Can't wait to get one :)

Brett, Very cool :) Thanks for sharing the video.  Looks good man :)  Can't
wait to see more :D  Maybe the text based web browser next time?  I think
it is called Lynx?  That is if it is on Fuzix :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |