[Coco] CoCoFEST 25 bonus video part 1

Fred Hicks fred.hicks at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:01:48 EDT 2016

Steve,
   I enjoy your videos and appreciate your September month of gaming.  You
have given me a great appreciation. Of the coco3 capabilities.  I was only
exposed to the Coco 2 so this is certainly my expanded appreciatipn. I am a
fan of your channel and hope you keep the Coco on your mainstream feed.
Thanks a lot for your awesome efforts.

Fred