[Coco] CoCoFEST 25 bonus video part 1

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 22:10:34 EDT 2016

All month long I've been hosting a CoCo Marathon where I release a new game
play video each day, today I took a break from CocCo gaming, and edited two
videos I had remaining from the 25th Annivesry "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! and
these were from the Saturday Night Live musical jam.

This was originally live streamed from a laptop and web cam, but I had a
2nd camera which also recorded the session, and that vidoe has now been
edited into two 30 minutes segments, that have no dead air, and are "just
music"

Part 1 is available now, and part 2 will post tommorrow, here is the link:
https://youtu.be/t0DTWo_mrcM

I also did 2 live streams today as I was editing these videos which
contained a ton of commentary about what Curis, Brian, Tony and myself were
doing that night, if you have any interest to hear any of that babble, they
are on my channel, http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow

CoCo Forever, and Rock and Roll Forever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com