[Coco] Bud Pass programs

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Sep 21 23:29:23 EDT 2016

On Wednesday 21 September 2016 21:24:05 Dave Philipsen wrote:

> Nice.  Which disassembler was used for most of the conversion from OS9
> to NitrOS9?
>
> Dave

None Dave.

When Bud shipped Super Sleuth to a friend of mine who bought it, he was
just an os9 beginner so he gave me the disk so I could build him a copy
20+ years back, he shipped it as assembler source code, and you had to
assemble it yourself.  And it expected os9 Version 1.00.00 defines with
the short 6 char labels, so the first thing I did was to bring it up to
a full level 2.  Then I thought I had ALL the 6309 stuff added to it,
but haven't played with it enough recently to test it on some of my own
code. Define recently as maybe 15 years ago.  :-/

What you want from my site is in Genes-os9-stf/sleuth.dsk
and sleuth.dsk.README

If thats not what you have, your sporty V8 is only running on 4
cylinders. :)

[...]

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)