[Coco] SLENB line behavior

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at ramoth.org.uk
Mon Sep 19 04:26:02 EDT 2016

On 19/09/2016 08:03, RETRO Innovations wrote:
> Does anyone know of a cart besides the SuperIDE that utilizes the SLENB
> line?  I am seeing some anomalies in SLENB line behavior with my cart
> and the SuperIDE together, and I'd like to check things before I go any
> further.

Are we talking CoCo 1/2 & Dragon or CoCo 3? As the behavior might be
different on the CoCo3 from the others.

My DragonMMC uses SELENB to disable the internal ROMS and replace them
with a static RAM on the board, into which the system ROM is copies and
patched.

I've not had any problems doing this on a CoCo 1/2 or Dragon, the
firmware is currently incompatible with the CoCo 3 so I've not tried it
on there.

Admittedly I've also not tried with a multicart or any other cart
present so I may not be much help :(

Cheers.

Phill.